why is it that when BROADWAY STARS sing musical theatre daily it makes them “TALENTED” and “TONY-NOMINATED” but when I sing musical theatre daily it makes me “ANNOYING” and “A PAIN IN THE ASS”
Sorry I’ve been gone, friends! Training for a new job and also house-sitting for two houses simultaneously and taking care of two really energetic dogs.
This is not my beautiful house
This is not my beautiful wife
HERE IT IS. THIS IS IT. MY FAVORITE QUOTE FROM COMMUNITY. THIS ONE RIGHT HERE.
Bats illuminated by lightning
This is probably my new favorite gif.
- go outside to feel the sun (5-15 minutes is recommended)
- if there is no sun step outside and inhale fresh air
- drink water - the more cups the better
- listen to one song that makes you happy
- talk to one person you like - do not hesitate to reach out
- stretch; don’t forget about your body
- smile in the mirror
Today is the day Marty McFly goes to the future!
Where is my hoverboard
I just have to reblog this because this is LITERALLY a once in a lifetime thing and I need it on my blog.
Finally this picture shows up and it’s not a fucking edit.
Actually it is a fucking edit. The actual year is October 21, 2015.